SO MANY BUTT PLUGS. SO MANY WAYS TO WEAR THEM.
- by yourself having a wank
- with your partner during sex
- while you’re thrusting
- while you’re getting spanked (ones with beads inside are great for this)
- at work (because your boss is a smarmy tosser)
- because your lover tells you to (a popular command in sub/dom relationships)
- to train your butt for anal sex
- because it makes you feel incredibly baaaad
- all day long because it’s so arousing
- because it puts you in touch with your body
- because the over-whelmingness of it helps keep you in the present moment
- for prostate pleasure and to ‘milk’ the prostate (more on this soon)
- for next level adventure - control it with a remote!
SO MANY BUTT PLUGS. SO MANY MATERIALS!
Silicone - great for during sex and for beginners
Glass - very pretty (they look great on camera) and they respond well to temperature variation
Stainless Steel - the weight helps you to feel them for longer so they’re perfect for extended use (at work for example) They're also better at massaging the prostate
Stone - like stainless steel they are weighty and therefore you’re more aware of them in your body
Crystal - heavy with the added benefit of whatever the particular stone imparts on the mind, body and spirit (soon we'll have some Rose Quartz plugs in store)!
Decorative - many glass and stainless steel butt plugs are adorned with crystals, fur tails, pony tails, skulls and flowers. They are great for fantasy play or just because you like dressing up - we have a larger array in-store than on-line
Rimming plugs - some butt plugs mimic the feel of analingus (licking the butt hole) with rotating beads at the base
WEARING A PLUG FOR AN EXTENDED PERIOD
It is not uncommon for people to wear butt plugs over the course of the day or night, for personal pleasure or to train the butt for larger objects. If you try this, listen to your body and remove it if you’re uncomfortable in any way. It must stay lubricated and re-applying might be necessary. There’s not much research as to how long you can leave something inside you, but some people leave them in for a couple of hours or even days.
All butt plugs are not created equal. Only choose toys that are non-toxic, non porous, have no seams or edges and have a flared base so they don’t get ‘sucked up’ into the body. And always always always use lube - water-based for silicone toys and silicone based, if you prefer, for others.
(Blog photo is of a 'Christmas Tree' in Paris)