WHEN: Saturday March 21st 2020
WHERE: Upstairs in the Passionfruit Education Salon
TIME: 4.00pm - 6.00pm
In 2019, Anne O Nomis's 'Queen of the Night' workshops had such rave reviews from attendees that we've asked Anne to present it a second time - on Saturday afternoon March 21st 2020.
One of the most popular requests or desires found across genders, is for their partner to take control for the night. To holistically be taken out for a night and back home, with a subtle D/s (Domination/submission) dynamic at play, in which one partner is directing and taking charge of the direction of the evening's activities.
Anne O Nomis will discuss what the delicious appeal is for the person who is looking for their partner to take control. The erotic release found in not having to make decisions, from gaining insight into their partner's mind and preference desires, and the gratification felt from their partner taking their pleasure. Alongside this, the feeling of oneself under the erotic gaze of the other, with a hint of (desired-for) objectification and being used as a tool or toy of pleasure.
For the person taking charge, it opens up the opportunity to consider their own wants and wanton. To direct and lead the evening to their pleasure and leisure, and be in control of the action.
Anne will verbally walk through a simulation of taking control for a night:
- Stepping into your own want and wanton, to create a night of pleasure.
- Communication and consent, safety and safewords, and checking in.
- Dressing-up rituals and power effects of attire, elevation, colour, scent and eyes / lips, and symbols of D/s dynamic.
- Subtleties of Domination / submission play in a public setting (from food ordering, secret tasks, remote-control and more).
- Holding command of the night and your pleasure; voice and body language.
- Bedroom bondage: quick ties and equipment.
- Spanking and flogging for erotic pleasure and endorphin release.
- The art of Queening: getting your pleasure the way you like it.
- Tease-and-denial: drawing things out for added intensity.
- Sensory play and sensory deprivation.
- The power of orgasm control and chosen time of release.
- Aftercare and checking in.
THINGS TO KNOW
Includes Champagne on arrival.
CLASS STARTS AT 4.00pm SHARP AND FINISHES UP AT 6.00pm
TICKETS DO NOT NEED TO BE PRINTED. Your name will be on the door.
All attendees are entitled to a 10% discount on any purchases made on the day.
No refunds for no-shows or if cancellations aren't made 48 hours in advance.
Refunds incur a processing fee of $5.00
The upstairs Education Salon at Passionfruit is not wheelchair accessible. If there are other accessibility needs please contact Passionfruit The Sensuality shop on 03 9421 3391 or email Michelle at email@example.com