The Thistle & Spire Medusa bralettes are specially designed for cups DD-G cups, with a smaller frame, fuller cups, wider straps, and better support.
The beautifully made tulle, front closure styled bralette features the T&S exclusive snake embroidery and is finished into a mesh back. Adjustable at shoulder and back straps.
- XS - 32A, 32B, 30C, 30D, 30DD, 28F, 28G
- SMALL - 34A, 34B, 32C, 32D, 32DD, 30F, 30G
- MEDIUM - 36A, 36B, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 32F, 32G
- LARGE - 38A, 38B, 36C, 36D, 36DD, 34F, 34G
- XLARGE - 40A, 40B, 38C, 38D, 36F, 36G
Wanna do it right? Hand wash
We know it’s a drag, but the surest way to make your Thistle and Spire last is by hand washing.
- Soak with a delicate detergent or lingerie wash for a few minutes in the sink, working suds gently into the fabric, and rinse thoroughly.
- Press against a towel to remove excess water
- Hang to dry
Ain’t got time for that? Machine wash
We know you’re busy. The next best option is to machine wash in your Thistle and Spire laundry bag.
- Place intimates in your T&S laundry bag and zip, don’t forget to hook your bras together.
- Wash on cold.
- Hang to dry (Heat from the dryer breaks down the elastic and spandex, making them fall apart sooner).