Use the Diva Cup 1 if you are under 30-ish and haven't had children.
Use the Diva Cup 2 if you are over 30 and/or have had children.
Why weren't we selling this product 10 years ago? That's the question we are asking ourselves now that all of us girls at Passionfruit have become familiar with it. Instead of using a product that absorbs your menstrual blood (and a lot of your natural fluids too) this is a product that collects your blood. It doesn't sound like much, but the difference is truly amazing.
Hygienic, toxin free, inexpensive and, best of all, it grounds you to your body and the wondrousness of your cycle. You can refer to the Diva Cup website for more information and instructions. As Epiphora says in her review, "The Diva Cup is the greatest thing I’ve put in my vagina that has not resulted in orgasm."
The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry. The DivaCup Features: 12 hour leak-free protection!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Made from 100% medical grade silicone
- Up to 12 hours leak free protection
- The DivaCup is free from latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, colours and dyes.
- Reusable with a potential lifespan of up to 10 years
- TGA registered (Australia) and FDA approved (US). This is also the only menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada.
- Odour free
- Can be worn during any and all sporting activities including swimming, cycling, running etc.
- Each DivaCup comes with a carry pouch and detailed instructions
Please note: A menstrual cup CANNOT be worn immediately post birth. Consult your doctor before first using a menstrual cup post delivery to ensure all healing of the uterus and vaginal canal is complete (usually 3-4 months).
FREE SHIPPING, NEXT DAY DELIVERY, DISCREET PACKAGING.