pH balanced (4 - 4.5pH)
WHAT WE LOVE
Just like us, Lucy Lube have embarked upon a journey to reduce the shame and stigma surrounding the use of lubricant. No longer hastily purchased and kept hidden. They are challenging the status quo.
Just like us, Lucy Lube love minimal ingredients that won't harm the vagina's natural balance.
Just like us, they are made right here in Melbourne.
Lucy Lube has a beautifully rich viscosity with little to no stickiness. Use it with all your toys and lovers, either straight on the body or directly on the toy.
1. Aqua - Water
2. Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum is made from the guar bean. It is used in
Lucy Lube as a natural based thickener.
3. Xanthan Gum - It is used in Lucy Lube as a thickening agent and stabilizer to
prevent ingredients from separating. In water, it is nonionic and hydrocolloidal. It
is not affected by ionic strength or pH, but will degrade at extreme pH and
temperature (e.g. pH 3 at 50 °C). The viscosity attained is dependent on time,
temperature, concentration, pH, rate of agitation and particle size of the
powdered gum used.
4. Sodium benzoate is used in Lucy Lube, acting as a corrosion inhibitor and
preservative. As a preservative, sodium benzoate is primarily an antifungal agent
but also has some effectiveness against bacteria.
5. Potassium sorbate is a mild preservative that is used in Lucy Lube. It’s used to
extend the shelf-life by preventing the growth of bacteria, fungi, and moulds. It is
also used as an alternative to parabens.
6. Aloe Barbadensis or Aloe Vera, is a succulent plant which offers many benefits
and is suited for all skin types, especially, dry, damaged, broken, sensitive and
irritated skin. It offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant,
and soothing, anti-itch qualities.
7. Citric Acid - Functions as a preservative, pH regulator and stabiliser.
THINGS TO KNOW
- TGA approved
- vegan friendly
- Australian Made
- Free from any petrochemicals, parabens and SLS’s.
- Designed to sit within the naturally occurring range of pH levels.
- Packaging is all sustainable where possible - Glass bottle, aluminium
pump-lid and all packaging is either biodegradable or compostable.