"This is a vision of luxury that's meant to be opulent, extravagant, and completely over the top...but it is also rooted in real world, global concerns."
- Cora Harrington, The Lingerie Addict
And yes it's completely extravagant but why the hell not? This delicate piece of luxury features a jungle of intricate sea inspired embroidery and stunning ethically sourced silk strapping.
Wear it with the Sirena High Waist Thong
THINGS TO KNOW
- Unlined longline bra with underwire
- Embroidered sheer tulle quarter cup and wings
- Trimmed with green cruelty-free, organic, stretch silk satin
- Central keyhole detail
- Silk wrapped adjustable shoulder straps
- Silk wrapped adjustable back straps
- Back clasp fastenings
- Embroidery placement may vary from imagery
- 24k gold plated hardware
- Ethically crafted in Romania
1 = 30C / 32B / 34A
2 = 30D / 32C / 34B
3 = 30DD / 32D / 34C
THE STUDIO PIA PROMISE
"We are always looking for ways we can minimise the environmental impact of our products, and support the ethical treatment of workers in our supply chain. We've scoured Europe to bring together materials of the highest quality, with the lowest environmental cost, and we continue to search for replacements for our less-ethical components.
We passionately believe that choosing ethical should never mean sacrificing style, and this ethos runs right through from the peace silk we use in our bras, and the recycled card used in our swing tags, to the skilled artisans who sew each piece with precision and care."