Like everybody, we are busy trying to stay on top of the rapidly changing situation we find ourselves in.
At present we are closing the store on Tuesday March 24th.
WE WILL STILL BE OPERATING OUR ONLINE BUSINESS
WHAT WE ARE DOING IN STORE
- when packing orders we are wearing gloves and wiping down all products before popping them in the post bag
- we are not allowing lingerie to be exchanged or returned at this time
- we are not accepting faulty returns through the mail but extending warranties where necessary
- we have opened a chat box on the website to help you with any information you might be needing about a product.
- creating new ways to connect with you and keeping you company in these isolating times
WHAT WE CAN DO TOGETHER
- We've all got a lot on our mind. We're scrambling to keep our heads above water, adapt and get through it. We will! If you're in a position to purchase, please shop local, shop independent and support your favourite businesses. Buy The Big Issue if you see it!
- help all of your favourite stores survive by giving them an ace review on google or facebook. It helps a lot.
- masturbate every day, have sex responsibly with your partner to help build your immunity and keep the blues at bay
- we are currently moving most of our workshops and talks to an online format. And they are fabulous! Attendees may request a refund if they prefer
Stay safe, happy and connected. Like everything, this will pass.
P.S. PANIC BUYING IS WELCOME :)