Stay protected with this 3-pack of Femidoms.
Easy to use and designed to provide reliable protection during intercourse, Femidoms are a dependable and discreet option to ensure safe sex.
The Femidom is a non-latex sheath (nitrile polymer) designed to be inserted into the vagina for protection from pregnancy and STI's. One end is sealed with a ring for simple insertion.
It is 17 centimetres long (about the same length as a regular condom) with a flexible ring at each end. It is inserted into the vagina prior to sexual intercourse and may help reduce the possibility of pregnancy and may help reduce the risk of sexually transmitted sexually transmitted infections (STIs). The inner ring aids insertion and secures the device in place during intercourse, while the softer outer ring remains outside the vagina.
Each condom is designed for one use only. Instructions for use are printed on each Femidom pack.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Provides an additional choice to help reduce the possibility of unintended pregnancies and may help reduce the risk of transmission of sexually transmitted infections.
- Forms a barrier between the penis and the vagina, cervix and external genitalia
- Is strong, odourless and causes no allergic reactions.
- May be used with both water or oil based lubricants
- Can be inserted up to 8 hours prior to intercourse so will not interrupt sexual spontaneity, is not dependent upon male erection and does not require immediate removal after ejaculation
- Is not tight or constricting, feels sensual and natural
- Is the only new prevention technology invented since the HIV/AIDS epidemic
- Is the sole, female initiated protective method currently available
NEXT DAY DELIVERY, DISCREET PACKAGING.