Treat yourself to the bloody sexy piece! The Medusa in Ox Blood has arrived and you deserve to see yourself glow in this stunning red with metallic foil. Limited quantities available, don't wait up for this one.
The Thistle & Spire Medusa bralettes are specially designed for cups DD-G cups, with a smaller frame, fuller cups, wider straps, and better support.
The beautifully made tulle, front closure styled bralette features the T&S exclusive snake embroidery and is finished into a mesh back. Adjustable at shoulder and back straps.
Team with the Medusa Bikini
- XS - 32A, 32B, 30C, 30D, 30DD, 28F, 28G
- SMALL - 34A, 34B, 32C, 32D, 32DD, 30F, 30G
- MEDIUM - 36A, 36B, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 32F, 32G
- LARGE - 38A, 38B, 36C, 36D, 36DD, 34F, 34G
- XLARGE - 40A, 40B, 38C, 38D, 36F, 36G
- 1X - 44A, 42B, 40C, 36DD, 38D, 36E, 36F
- 2X - 44B, 42D, 42C, 40DD, 40D, 38E, 38F
- 3X - 46D, 46C, 44DD, 44D, 42DD, 40E, 40F
Wanna do it right? Hand wash
We know it’s a drag, but the surest way to make your Thistle and Spire last is by hand washing.
- Soak with a delicate detergent or lingerie wash for a few minutes in the sink, working suds gently into the fabric, and rinse thoroughly.
- Press against a towel to remove excess water
- Hang to dry
Ain’t got time for that? Machine wash
We know you’re busy. The next best option is to machine wash in your Thistle and Spire laundry bag.
- Place intimates in your T&S laundry bag and zip, don’t forget to hook your bras together.
- Wash on cold.
- Hang to dry (Heat from the dryer breaks down the elastic and spandex, making them fall apart sooner).